Life Insurance for Commercial Divers
Water Welders has teamed up with C & D Specialist Insurance, the United Kingdom's (UK) largest award-winning specialist firm of insurance brokers. They provide Life, critical illness and income protection insurance policies to anyone working in the diving, oil & gas, renewables, rope access and other perceived high risk industries.
What makes Cozens & Dean different?
All policies are offered on standard terms with no occupational loadings – meaning you are not being charged extra because you work in a perceived high risk industry.
- Worldwide Cover: You are covered wherever you work in the world
- No Exclusions: Cover is provided 24/7/365
- Market Leading Quality Cover: Comprehensive cover with features and benefits often not available from other providers
- Industry Recognized: Cozens & Dean are the only RMT Union approved provider in the whole of the UK for offshore life insurance and members of IRATA & IMCA
Complimentary Insurance Features
- £25,000 Free Accidental Death Cover*
- Free Children’s Critical Illness Cover*
- Form Free Policies
- Free Trust Service
- Free Health Support Line
- Free Claims Handling Service
A Word of Warning:
The majority of life insurance providers and comparison sites will quote a standard base price which does not take into account your occupation. It is only when it comes to the application and you disclose your occupation they will then usually put a loading on your premium or decline the application altogether.
* Only available when taking a combined life & critical illness policy
Protect Yourself & Your Family
Take a few minutes to get a competitive insurance quote from a company that specializes in resourcing commercial divers.**
** Insurance only covers UK residents