Offering both air and saturation diving training, The Underwater Centre has since expanded its start in the 1970’s. The instructors work directly with students to train them in facilities that replicate the sub-sea environments out in the “real” world. Approximately 85% of their graduates now have a job directly in the industry.
They also have a program for Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV), and the demand for this field increases through the uses of new technology and robotics in underwater construction companies. The Underwater Centre currently has two prime locations for its schools, and it continues to build on and improve its marine facilities.
Tuition: £13,840 (premium package)
- Professional & Career Development Loans
- Forces Personnel
- Self-employed (small business)
- Premium Industry Package (13 weeks)
- Construction Career Package (11 weeks)
- Standard Career Package (9 weeks)
- Premium ROV (7 weeks)
- ROV Pilot Technician (3 weeks)
+44 1397 703786
Carmichael Way Fort William
Scotland, PH33 6FF
+61 3 6383 4844
Inspection Head Wharf, PO Box 342